DALLAS – Dallas-based Columbus Realty Partners and West Dallas Investments have opened a new luxury apartment community.
The community, called the Cypress at Trinity Groves, brings more than 350 luxury apartments adjacent to Romano’s Trinity Groves restaurant incubator in West Dallas.
Along with luxury homes, the community will also bring nearly 35,000 sf of restaurant and retail space. About 30 percent of the apartment homes have been leased to residents attracted to the location and amenities, which include a pet park, spa, a pool with cabanas and a fitness center. The community also has a seven-story parking garage. So far, Cypress has signed the following retail leases:
- Steam Theory Brewing Co., an upscale restaurant and brewery with up to 70 different craft beers, has leased about 8,000 sf within the building.
- Texas Capital Bank has leased 3,800 sf within the building.
- Bingbox Snow Cream Co., a Korean-style shave ice with a variety of infusions, has leased 1,330 sf of space. This is the first Bingbox outside of New York City in the United States.
- Morgan Cafe, a Chicago-based restaurant, has leased 2,655 sf within the building.
- K’s Kitchen, a traditional Korean BBQ Grill, has leased 5,815 sf for its restaurant.
Read more at the Dallas Business Journal
Want more data? See DFW Multifamily Market Research.