DALLAS – Dallas-based Columbus Realty Partners and West Dallas Investments have opened a new luxury apartment community.
- Steam Theory Brewing Co., an upscale restaurant and brewery with up to 70 different craft beers, has leased about 8,000 sf within the building.
- Texas Capital Bank has leased 3,800 sf within the building.
- Bingbox Snow Cream Co., a Korean-style shave ice with a variety of infusions, has leased 1,330 sf of space. This is the first Bingbox outside of New York City in the United States.
- Morgan Cafe, a Chicago-based restaurant, has leased 2,655 sf within the building.
- K’s Kitchen, a traditional Korean BBQ Grill, has leased 5,815 sf for its restaurant.
Read more at the Dallas Business Journal
Want more data? See DFW Multifamily Market Research.